use your illusion

I got it goin' On I'll be banging and singing just like the rolling stones I'm gonna shake up your sole, I'm gonna rattle your bones...

събота, 6 ноември 2010 г.

I love you

I love you cuz you're the most important thing in the world for me
And I love you cuz you love me
And I love how silly we're
And how nerdy
And goofy
And I love our fangirlism
I love you cuz you listen
and share the same dreams as me
I love you cuz you're making me feel good
and cuz we're fighting like old married couple sometimes
and then just smile
I love how we think the same
the way we're rollin
and the way we're rockin
we are brave
and badass
just like true Gryffindors
and that just ROCKZ
we ROCK
And I love the way we're droolin when we see hot guy
especially with guitar
and curly hair
and english accent
ginger?
And I love you cuz we're siriusly screwed sometimes
I love you cuz we're such girls... sometimes
And I love how we can read our minds
and finish our sentences
cuz we're psychics
and the chemistry between us
not in that way!
And I love how we can talk for eight hours without stop
for Harry Potter
even during the films
and they are not enough
I love you cuz I can't talk with anybody else
for Harry Potter
for eight hours
bollocks
whole day!
And I love how we have the greatest
the best ideas ever
and I love how lazy we're to actually write them
or do them
whatever
And I love you cuz this is silly
but somethimes
I just need this silliness
cuz I love you
And you're my best friend
And I love the idea about the awesomest tattoos
and we're going to make them!
cuz we're so awesome.

1 коментара:

Blogger cheap thrills каза...

dali ne gigglevam super hard right now, a <33333333333333333333333333333333! {}{{{{}}}{{}}

11 ноември 2010 г. в 18:02  

Публикуване на коментар

Абонамент за Коментари за публикацията [Atom]

<< Начална страница